Tuesday, October 7, 2008

latest traditional layouts

OUT FOR PUBLICATION


















forever happy -
Journaling - That's your gift. It is truly delightful to spend time with you. Your easy going, fun loving spirit always ignites smiles from everyone around you. You are like a ray of sunshine warming our hearts forever.
Products: PP - Karen Russell CI, FPD; C/S - Bazzill Basic: Chipboard - Heidi Swapp & ?: Embellie's - FPD, Bazzill Basic, JoAnn's, Paper Studio, MM brads, stickles, : Paint - Making Memories, Doodle Bug flock: Stamps - FPD.
After painting the red paint on the chipboards, I used a glue pad on FPD stamps. Then I placed the red flocking on it, pressed gently down. Shake off excess. For the flower, I outlined with green stickles and then the bling in the middle.


















One True Love
Journaling - Once I got over that this man stole my sister from me, I realized that they had something very special. They had something true; something others wish for. I am blessed to have them both in my life.
Products - C/S SU!: Embellishments - twill tape, K&Company rub-ons, vellum saying & sticker; FPD - rub-on's, stamps & ink -SU!

No comments: