Thursday, January 8, 2009

YIPPEE

Well, I submitted to SNR magazine call & they are publishing my layout in the Jan 17 issue. So excited.

Time flies when it's the holiday season and you have so much to do. With all of the other activities I couldn't even find 5 minutes to scrapbook (I had also converted the scrap table to a "wrap" table) which also made it more difficult. I seriously was about to pull my hair out. But I had a nice trip to Archiver's for my birthday on the 29th. And then spent two days finishing my MIL's 65th birthday album. Turn of the new year, I finished a page for my sister & one of my niece Steph for me (from when she was in 1st grade - she's 19 now - wowsers). But I haven't photographed them yet. I managed a digi page and a digi mini book about the Christmas Season, not including Christmas Day this week. So my hair will stay in. And hopefully, I'll be in the swing of things again soon.

No comments: