Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I think I found some mojo

it had been gone for a while, but I think it's starting to come back to me.

I did these layouts for Wescrap NSD crop.

this was the make n take of paper casting. You are a timeless treasure bringing joy and happiness to my heart (the heart is paper casted). I wanted something to look like the center of a clock, so I found my DD-Mary Ann Wise - circle it brushes. Then typed the text within that. I actually color washed the paper, but when I ran it through the printer I goofed & put it on the wrong side. So I color washed after running which led to a bit of bleeding but not too bad.

This uses MME pp, SU! cs & ink; the journaling is DD-Patti Knox text bytes and the mat pp is recolored Katie Pertiet given away free for a color challenge at DD.

This was a cook it up challenge. My recipe was paint, brown, 5 buttons, ribbon, and a 1 word title. The Magic Moments card pulls out & holds the journaling. I finally broke open that bottle of crackle medium I had to have on the letters. I love how this turned out.





No comments: