Friday, October 24, 2008

More digi...

This is one I did for a 30 minute challenge (since it's a 2pager I gave myself 1 hour). then went back & tweaked it by adding the blended in background photo on the 2nd page & rounding the corners of the accent photos. I think I'll go back and rework those leaf brushes around the focal photo, as they are driving me nuts. Then I can print. this talks about how Don likes to take the kids fishing and them enjoying going makes for one happy man.

This was for the NWR class at the Spraground. This is the last lesson assignment. This was our mini-stay vacation over the last weekend. We shirked all responsibility and to go play all weekend. (Actually all three of these layouts were photos just from Saturday - still have Sunday to finish - the Cloud Gate (the bean), Shedd, & Sears Tower.)

This is probably my favorite page. It incorporates lots of photos. I have typed the journaling around some of the photos which reads - What could be better than a train ride, a hay ride, a pony ride, park play, picking pumpkins, picking grapes, & popcorn....Just being together. And I made the background paper myself. The embellishments were all by others. A lot of Designer Digitals stuff.

If you haven't gone to the Spraground to sign up for Stories In Hand, you should. It's not a scrapbook based class. But I love the classes here.

No comments: