Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Quantative Data Lacking

I feel I must still be doing better than last year, as far as getting pages completed. I know I had 21 digi pages last year & I'm already at 27 this year. I thought I had a list of traditional for last year, however, it is missing from the excel file. Which means I/kids must have deleted the worksheet from the file. But I'm at 93 for this year, for me this is good. I only had one mini-album last year & have 9 decorated and most completely (2 awaiting pictures and journal tags of year end activity - 1 just a few more layouts). But we've now been in the house for 2 yrs, and no plans to move (knock on wood), so that number should just keep increasing. I can't remember my goal number but I think I wanted to finish at least 10 pages a month =120 pages. That means technically I would have reached my goal this year already.

That said, I'm throwing up the a couple of the last layouts I've completed.






First Day of Kindergarten - The mat is digital stamps/brushes (I believe from Scrapgirls or Obsidian Dawn). DayLily uses Distressed Embossing powder (love that stuff) and stickles on the PP flower cutouts. I popped up the top large flower for depth. the flourish was actually a FPD chipboard I used the negative space as a stencil & a versaMarker to color in the area for the EP. Christmas Fish Finds uses pearl ex powders to create the background paper, stickles & buttons to accent the tree w/ a star that uses pearl ex. From DesignerDigitals -Katie Pertiet Flourish, Mary Ann Wise ribbon (under title). From Jessica Sprague the lable tag. Who KNEW bubbles could be this HARD. I found this PP at JoAnn's & knew it was perfect for a bubble page (i think it's Heidi Grace) It uses digital elements of cornianeilson pp, Designer digitals Katie Pertiet on the edge brush, Mary Ann Wise measure brushes. The "KNEW" "HARD" Rubon's are Making Memories, the others are American Crafts. The bubbles acrylic letters were JoAnn's.

No comments: