Monday, February 23, 2009

More and More layouts

This first batch is Steph's school pictures.
SU Cardstock, the yellow is one I made, FPD pp it was double sided so I used both sides, Little Yellow bicycle die cut tags, Sizzix for the butterfly, flower border & the flourish. Flourish is old blue jeans.

This is one of my favorite Steph pages. SU! Cardstock, the PP was Target $1 spot, the ribbon is SU! & Michaels, the flowers are punched, Michaels or HL, and prima.

PP: Junkitz (aren't they out of business now?) FPD & MME, Stickers: K&Co & Daisy D

Another favorite of Steph: Bazzill cardstock, MME pp, FPD stamp, SU! flock.

All the elements are from Digital Designers, except the alpha which is VTKS no name font. I just printed it on my SU! cardstock, added a scrap of black paper & the photo. How easy is that???

Zach at 3 years old!!!! Very simple. Bazzill cord. cs, We R Memory Keepers pp, Spellbinders nestabilities heart die, MM metal tag. I used Craf-T metallic walnut rub-on ink to change the metal color & then sprinkled with clear EP to set it. I used Tim Holtz Antique Linen ink to distress the cream cardstock. Then after cutting (Trixie sizzix) the name out, I applied TH Antique Linen distress stickles to the letters.
And Zach from this past Summer! How did he get so big SO fast? I LOVE this page. Making Memories cardstock, Scenic route chipboard, TH grungeboard (arrow), FPD clear embellie's, staples. Every thing else is digital. I used Jason Gaylord Valentine brushes on the large photo, I used DD- MAWise journey papers, and Katie Pertiet's frostbitten frame & perferated mask, SummerDriggs Love sticker.
This is the facing page to GM's forever Happy page. I made a template out of chipboard for the large flower. It is also on the top of the page. Since I take the photo on a white background it looks wonky. But it's not - trust me.
I'll link to the forever happy post next month (it's out for publication - i just love saying that!!)

Another favorite of mine and so simple. CS: Bazzill; PP: Making Memories - watercolor; Alpha: American Crafts Thickers; Prima Flower; Making Memories flower brad; Misc: SU! White craft ink, Stamp-N-Stuff glitter EP; Digital--DD: AnnaAspen - Magic Sparkle Heart Overlay1-4, Fonts: Eras Medium ITC, Jacoba, Pea Jane, Ravie;








No comments: