Monday, February 9, 2009

Weekend minutes

All pages are of Joni. I'm working on 5x7 professional photos. Mainly because I still have a stack to finish & I do them rather quickly without a lot of fuss to them. So when I could steal away for a half hour I could get some pages worked on this weekend, or completely finished.


Joni's HS grad. Chatterbox PP, Bazzill cs, K&Co vellum quote, Sizzix Circus die cut, Fiskar's Crimper, Cats Eye ink.

Joni's Senior Year. Bazzill-brown cs: SU! scrap cs, ribbon, stamp: MME PP; Creative Memories Square Punch, TH Distress Ink Tattered Rose; AMM heart ribbon slide, ???stamp for senior year (under photo)
Joni's 11th grade (junior year): PP-FPD, A2Z essentials; Bling-Prima Say it with crystals, Creative Imagination Rhinestone brad, Dress It Up crystal flowers, HL red rhinestones; Stamps- HS, Autumn Leaves Rhonna Farrer, Label Tulip; Ink- TH Distress Faded Jeans, VersaMark; EP- Stamp-n-Stuff; SU! Flower Eyelets. Flowers HL

Don doesn't like this one. He says it doesn't "POP". I say bah hum bug. It's one of my favorites.

Joni Freshman year - CS-Bazzill; PP-MME-PP; Bazzill-cs; FPD-rubons & diecuts; GStudio- alpha stamp; Cats Eye-Ink

No comments: