Monday, April 20, 2009

Challenges and Crops

OK, I'll try to get some of the latest pages up.
These first pages are part of the on-line crop at WeScrap a weekend or so ago.

Wescrap Challenge: new beginning - meeting Nick
Wescrap Challenge with Time or a timepiece: Forever Logan
Wescrap Challenge: Sketch My loves
Have you ever used the glitter thickers by American Craft. I've used other thickers and they are wonderful. These glitter ones, don't seem to stick though. I had to use my mini-glue dots on them.


Wescrap Challenge Color: Coral Reef (all digi layout) used DD - KP frame & on the edge flourish. The rest was me, myself, & I.

This is for the everyday inspiration challenge (from last week) at Designer Digitals. Also used the free tag from the color challenge (just recolored to add to my layout).



No comments: