Sunday, April 19, 2009

Contest Layouts

I haven't been very good about updating my layouts since Easter. We traveled. The dryer caught pseudo-fire before leaving. And I've been trying to get back into the swing of things.
So I've joined wescrap's DT BootCamp Challenge. Part of this contest is to create your own challenges. So these are my challenge inspired layouts.


Pure silliness - DH really didn't like this one. Neither did I until I figured out the embellie's to go with the ribbon covered chipboard. I was to create a challenge from some resource at the site. (They had a link to a video on ribbon covered chipboard).


Ballet & Tap - This was my first challenge. "Basic" was the only word given. So I chose the basic supply of punches. This layout contains PP, some digi clip art, and pure punches - photo corner punches, circle punches, scallop circle punches. The flower was in the CK newsletter the very day I read the challenge instructions. And since I couldn't wait to try my hand, I had to do this layout.

No comments: