Sunday, October 17, 2010

Too Much Glitter

Don't get me wrong, I love a little sparkle. But with the nearest scrap places within my reach being Hobby Lobby and Michaels, I tend to go for paper packs as oppose to individual sheets. And it seems that any pattern I love all has been embellished with glitter on every sheet. I love glitter sheets, but seriously, do I need every page I make to have glittered paper???? Sorry, just venting a bit.
On a positive note, I made a trip to Archivers today. If it's been a while since my last visit, I'm always super excited. But this is my 3rd trip in the last month, so I'm sort of like, not. Although Don went with me and scoured the store on his own. Upon entering a section he was in he pointed out a couple of items and then continued to look. To which, I, of course, had to emphatically and publicly declare my eternal love and devotion for him. And thanks to his scouring, I did end up with some religious Christmas stamps that are not coming out of my budget. And out of my budget some gorgeous prima flowers, pearls and white pen (as my 2 have gone missing).

No comments: