Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Last Dixie Piece Challenge



This was the golden oldies. Buddy Holly songs "Oh Boy" was the one I picked. I kept with the simple graphic styles of the 50's. I pulled the rocketships from the net. I used my oldest Daisy D rub-on's. The world balloon is from Patti Knox at Designer Digitals. And I used my EK Success punch to create the ribbon effect with the cardstock. I thought the Bazzill shaped cardstock added a nice touch to this.

The journaling reads "Oh Boy! That was my exasperated cry upon seeing your room on Tuesday morning. Dad had helped you clean your room up on Saturday. Overturned chair, lots of miscellaneous bits and pieces all over was what I saw. You came into the room and said “It’s my rocket ship, and I’m not finished playing yet.” Then proceeded to show me how it worked. Then I see how everything is laid out so perfectly for your next adventure. I love your imagination!! So now I see, it’s really "….{{title lead in of }}OH BOY ROCKETSHIP

The word bubble reads "This is what happens when you land on the moon and don’t have your seatbelt on." LOL Son, you crack me up.

No comments: